Get the full set: coloring book by artist Salo, handmade notebook, and handmade leather cover. Put the coloring book inside the leather cover, color it and change it for the blank notepad to express your own thoughts.
The entire universe, and hence, you, is made up of the five elements that inspired the creation of this handmade coloring book: Air (Swan), Earth (Deer), Water (Seahorse), Fire (Human), and Space (Dragonfly). Choose your own element.
This notebook with a refillable leather cover will become your daily companion. The leather cover can be used for any type of notebook, which is 30 to 60 pages thick.
Find out more about Elf Bread meets Salo.
- The leather cover is handmade by Elf Bread
- The coloring book is handmade by Artist David Cuadra AKA Salo.
- 30 pages, 25 different pictures in the coloring book.
- High-quality natural Lithuanian leather.
- The front cover of the coloring book is made of coffee beans organic paper. Inside the notepad: recycled paper.
- Closes with a leather strap.
- The leather cover suitable for A4 size notebook.
- 40 pages notebook.
- Folded – 23 x 31 cm (9” x 12.2”)
- Unfolded – 60.5 x 31 cm (23.8” x 12.2”)
- Made in Lithuania.
Since the case is made from natural leather, the color may slightly differ.
This notebook cover can be used for the notebook which is 30 to 60 pages thick.
We offer free standard tracked shipping worldwide:
- Europe: 3-6 business days
- Rest of the world: 5-12 business days
Ready to ship in 1-3 days.
To receive a personalized item, please enter the desired initials in the Notes section at the checkout.
Please note: we are unable to hot stamp repeated initials. (eg CC, DDD, EEEE etc).