Bold colors, fluid lines, and abstract shapes lay the foundations of Karolina Jarmalytė’s work. The Vilnius-based artist creates contemporary abstract paintings and takes an experimental approach to her art. Using acrylic paint, her favorite material, Karolina gave the Elf Bread 4.4 belt bag a hand-painted upgrade.
Find out more about Elf Bread & The Artists Present: Creative Challenge.
- Hand-painted using acrylic paint
- High-quality natural full-grain cow leather sourced locally
- Slim & minimal design
- Four inside pockets: one big (size: 19 x 12 cm) and three small (size: 6,5 x 8 cm)
- Custom belt size. Please identify your hip and waist sizes in the checkout Notes section.
- Size: 20 x 12.5 cm (7.9” x 4.9”)
- Made in Lithuania
Since the bag is made from natural leather, the color may slightly differ.
We offer free standard tracked shipping worldwide:
- Europe: usually arrives in 3-6 business days
- Rest of the world: usually arrives in 7-20 business days
Ready to ship in 1-3 days.
Add a personal touch by hot stamping your initials on your belt bag. To receive a personalized item, please enter the desired initials in the Notes section at the checkout.
Please note: We are unable to hot stamp repeated initials. (eg CC, DDD, EEEE etc). The stamp will be pressed on the belt.