Inspired by nature and animals, artist Gerda Razmaitė – known as Kai Nemra - paints on canvas and renovates vintage and second-hand garments – a sustainable way of breathing life into pre-loved clothing. Her artistic style embodies ‘feelings that have taken the form of animals’ and her penchant for bright colors and patterns is seen throughout her work, including her unique rendition of Elf Bread 4.4 - Unisex Belt Bag.
Find out more about Elf Bread & The Artists Present: Creative Challenge.
- Hand-painted using acrylic paint
- High-quality natural full-grain cow leather sourced locally
- Slim & minimal design
- Four inside pockets: one big (size: 19 x 12 cm) and three small (size: 6,5 x 8 cm)
- Custom belt size. Please identify your hip and waist sizes in the checkout Notes section.
- Size: 20 x 12.5 cm (7.9” x 4.9”)
- Made in Lithuania
Since the bag is made from natural leather, the color may slightly differ.
Since the bag is hand-painted, the picture may slightly differ.
This bag can be hand-painted within 14-20 working days.
We offer free standard tracked shipping worldwide:
- Europe: usually arrives in 3-6 business days
- Rest of the world: usually arrives in 7-20 business days
Ready to ship in 14-20 days.
Add a personal touch by hot stamping your initials on your belt bag. To receive a personalized item, please enter the desired initials in the Notes section at the checkout.
Please note: We are unable to hot stamp repeated initials. (eg CC, DDD, EEEE etc). The stamp will be pressed on the belt.