The entire universe, and hence, you, is made up of the five elements that inspired the creation of this handmade coloring book: Air (Swan), Earth (Deer), Water (Seahorse), Fire (Human), and Space (Dragonfly). There are 5 designs for each element, diving the book into five segments. At the end of every segment, there is a blank page for you to let your inspiration flow. Choose your own element. Each design was originally drawn by hand and then printed on recycled paper.
This notebook with a refillable leather cover will become your daily companion. The leather cover can be used for any type of notebook, from 30 to 60 pages.
Find out more about Elf Bread meets Salo.
- The leather cover is handmade by Elf Bread
- The coloring book is handmade by Artist David Cuadra AKA Salo.
- 30 pages, 25 different pictures in the coloring book.
- High-quality natural Lithuanian leather.
- The front cover of the coloring book is made of coffee beans organic paper. Inside the notepad: recycled paper.
- Closes with a leather strap.
- The leather cover suitable for A4 size notebook.
- Folded – 23 x 31 cm (9” x 12.2”)
- Unfolded – 60.5 x 31 cm (23.8” x 12.2”)
- Made in Lithuania.
Since the case is made from natural leather, the color may slightly differ.
This notebook cover can be used for the notebook 30 to 60 pages thick.
We offer free standard tracked shipping worldwide:
- Europe: 3-6 business days
- Rest of the world: 5-12 business days
Ready to ship in 1-3 days.
To receive a personalized item, please enter the desired initials in the Notes section at the checkout.
Please note: we are unable to hot stamp repeated initials. (eg CC, DDD, EEEE etc).